What is brow lamination?
Brow lamination is a brand new treatment, achieving fuller brows that you never knew you had! This technique involves a lamination process where the brow hairs are straightened out, brushed up and set into place, ideal for hairs that are flat, curly or asymmetrical. Combining the lamination process along with tinting & shaping provides the most thorough results for your brows. Results last up to 8 weeks.
WANT TO KNOW IF BROW LAMINATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CHECK OUT OUR LIST BELOW TO SEE IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU!
- Not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Unruly/ stubborn Brow hair and growth patterns
- In the process of growing out your Brow hairs
- Has full Brows/ or a decent amount of brow hair to work with
- Wants to improve the overall look of your Brows
- Has previously Tattooed/ Microbladed Brows (Adds additional fluff that helps with blending youstrokes with your natural hairs)
- Guys looking to have fuller groomed brows (Rock your brows fluffy and natural or sleek and shaped)
Non Ideal Candidate
CLIENTS WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD NOT BE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR BROW LAMINATION SERVICES
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- If you have no Brow hairs or Alopecia (We recommend Microblading)
- Very sparse or very short Brow hairs
- If you have Psoriasis/ Eczema on or around your brows
- If you’ve recently had Permanent Makeup performed on your Brows (We recommend waiting 4 weeks
- before laminating your Brows)
- If you have ultra sensitive skin
- If you’re using Brow growth serums
- If you’re sunburned ( Must wait until your skin has fully healed)
Prepare for your Brow Lamination Service!
HERE ARE SOME TIPS WE RECOMMEND TO HELP PREPARE FOR YOUR BROW TRANSFORMATION!
- Keep brows completely dry for 24 hours.
- Use Castor Oil daily to keep the brows nourished & hydrated.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat for 24 hours.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face 48 hours prior and 48 hours after treatment. For maintenance, each morning your Laminated brows will require styling by brushing and setting in place.
Brow Lamination :
Basic 45 minutes $85.00 ( This service includes: Design, thread and makeup If you have any skin conditions such as: eczema, acne, dermatitis, open skin around the brow area or very sparse/weak hairs YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE. If you have doubts you can always send us a picture!)
NEW! Brow Lamination :
Deluxe 1 hour $100.00 ( This service includes: Design, thread , tint and make up If you have any skin conditions such as: eczema, acne, dermatitis, open skin around the brow area or very sparse/weak hairs YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE. If you have doubts you can always send us a picture!