HAVE YOU EVER TRIED SOMETHING ONCE AND GOT OBSESSED?
Be careful because this incredible makeup technique can give you that feeling.
Brow lamination, also called brow sculpt or brow lift, is considered a non-invasive (and less permanent) alternative to Microblading. It is the new makeup treatment that involves brushed-up and more defined brows.
Eyebrow lamination is a three-step treatment meant to straighten out eyebrow hair. It’s the reverse of a perm because it involves straightening and not curling, which makes your brows look uniformed and filled in a way you will love. Brow lamination is a brand new treatment, achieving fuller brows that you never knew you had! Combining the lamination process along with tinting & shaping provides the most thorough results for your brows. Results last up to 6 weeks.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR EYEBROW LAMINATION SERVICE?
When you work with the best, you get the best! Eyebrow lamination is an essential beauty solution that involves the use of specialized tools, chemicals and items and, if done wrongly, can result in something terrible. Ensure that it is being handled by an expert artist like US!
It is a time-wasting technique that makes a good fit for individuals with a tight schedule. Eyebrow Lamination takes only three steps, which includes:
- Step one: Applying lifting cream, which uses chemicals to break down the hair bonds and allows the hairs to move more freely into the desired shape. After that, your makeup expert tightly covers and presses the brows with a sheet of cling wrap for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step two: Brush a neutralizing cream on the brows, which reforms the hair bonds to their new shape. After recovering with another sheet of cling wrap, the process of putting cream will be repeated for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step three: This is the last step. It is where you need a hydrating oil treatment, which is left on the brows to nullify any dryness.
It’s a great painless treatment that makes your brows remain in their new shape for about eight solid weeks. The eyebrow is the best choice to achieve a feathery and model appearance that was only possible with good genes or soap brows.
WANT TO KNOW IF BROW LAMINATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CHECK OUT OUR LIST BELOW TO SEE IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU!
- Not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Unruly/ stubborn Brow hair and growth patterns
- In the process of growing out your Brow hairs
- Has full Brows/ or a decent amount of brow hair to work with
- Wants to improve the overall look of your Brows
- Has previously Tattooed/ Microbladed Brows (Adds additional fluff that helps with blending youstrokes with your natural hairs)
- Guys looking to have fuller groomed brows (Rock your brows fluffy and natural or sleek and shaped)
Non Ideal Candidate
CLIENTS WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD NOT BE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR BROW LAMINATION SERVICES
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- If you have no Brow hairs or Alopecia (We recommend Microblading)
- Very sparse or very short Brow hairs
- If you have Psoriasis/ Eczema on or around your brows
- If you’ve recently had Permanent Makeup performed on your Brows (We recommend waiting 4 weeks
- before laminating your Brows)
- If you have ultra sensitive skin
- If you’re using Brow growth serums
- If you’re sunburned ( Must wait until your skin has fully healed)
BROW LAMINATION BEFORE & AFTER CARE
Get yourself set for your brow lamination procedure. To do this, you must abide by specific care tips. These tips protect you as well as they deliver exactly that impressive result you long for. Even after the procedure has been finalized, you still have to adhere to certain additional care routines. The care routine will do well to protect you and further make sure to reveal that stunning and enduring effect.
Before Care For Brow Lamination
Prior to your appointment please avoid wearing make-up. Make sure you have washed your face/showered, if you are taking any hormonal medication make sure to inform your Artist beforehand.
- Prior to your treatment session please do not wear make-up at all.
- Make sure you have washed your face or showered.
- If you are taking any hormonal medication make sure to inform your Artist beforehand.
After Care For Brow Lamination
- Keep brows completely dry for 24 hours.
- Use Castor Oil daily to keep the brows nourished & hydrated.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat for 24 hours.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face 48 hours prior and 48 hours after treatment. For maintenance, each morning your Laminated brows will require styling by brushing and setting in place.
- Be sure not to sleep on your stomach as well as have your face laid on the pillow at all. This is to be some within the next 24 hours after the treatment has been done.
Brow Lamination :
Basic 45 minutes $85.00 ( This service includes: Design, thread and makeup If you have any skin conditions such as: eczema, acne, dermatitis, open skin around the brow area or very sparse/weak hairs YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE. If you have doubts you can always send us a picture!)
NEW! Brow Lamination :
Deluxe 1 hour $100.00 ( This service includes: Design, thread , tint and make up If you have any skin conditions such as: eczema, acne, dermatitis, open skin around the brow area or very sparse/weak hairs YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE. If you have doubts you can always send us a picture!