The Microblading method of eyebrow treatment is a relatively new method that offers the freedom of creating perfect brows. This method can be used for different scenarios, whether it is a health condition (alopecia, chemotherapy), permanent eyebrow damage due to many years of plucking, wanting to change the shape of your eyebrows, desire thicker and fuller brows, want to refresh your look, or if you simply desire perfect eyebrows.
Advantages of Microblading
- Does not look like a tattoo (felt pen effect)
- The pigments do not change their basic colors (they do not turn red or green, as is the case with classic permanent make-up)
- Customized hair strokes that are done manually
- Natural looking result
- The procedure has minimal discomfort
- The pigments that are used are matched with the natural color of the eyebrows
- Every drawn hair stroke enriches the natural appearance of the existing eyebrows
- Every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is stroked in individually, thus achieving a 100% natural look
- The shape of eyebrows is created according to your facial physiognomy
- You’re tired of filling in your eyebrows every morning
- You want to look natural even when you’re at the beach, pool, playing sports, or because you just want to wake up with brows
- The end result is adjusted to fit your hair, skin color and the structure of your existing eyebrows
- Your face Will look happy and youthful
- Your self-confidence will improve
Permanence of Microblading
- The pigments I inject into the skin remain visible for up to 1-2 years, however their permanence depends on the skin type and grooming of the eyebrows
- As skin comes in different types, each type has a different response to the injection of pigment, depending on a number of factors (exposure to the sun, skin type, etc.)
- Pigment refreshment is recommended in approximately one year
At SaSa Beauty & Brow we create the most natural looking brows with techniques from world renowned European Microblading artist Branko Babic’s Phibrows Microblading Academy, Sara has been trained and certified by Branko Babic. Microblading is a technique of semi-permanent drawing of eyebrows, with hyper-realistic results. The shape of eyebrows is calculated only according to the morphology of the face and the golden mean, the number φ (1.618). The color is determined only according to the natural color of the hairs in the eyebrows and the hair. Symmetry is determined digitally when the facial muscles are relaxed (when the client’s eyes are closed).
Although Microblading (3D brows/eyebrow embroidery) is actually a type of semi-permanent makeup application, it is still a separate art and a completely different skill. In comparison to classic permanent makeup which is done using a machine, Microblading provides the possibility to draw thinner hairs using a specialized hand-tool which holds disposable micro-blades.
Before the Microblading procedure, Sara sits down and works with you by shaping your brows with a pencil, allowing you to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. During the procedure, a topical anesthetic will be applied for the comfort of the client. Aftercare Kit and instructions will be provided accordingly to your skin type. Refreshing of the color (touchup) is recommended in 6 months to a year and a half, depending on skin type.
Please note that eyebrows will appear darker and bolder for the first 7 days, due to natural scabbing.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We love nothing more than to give you the most amazing results possible. To be able to do that we need to work together and make sure you are ready for your appointment. Just like an artist needs a blank canvas to begin an art piece, we need you to follow the restrictions below to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so we can create a masterpiece for you in the most optimal conditions so read carefully :