The Microblading method of eyebrow treatment is a relatively new method that offers the freedom of creating perfect brows. This method can be used for different scenarios, whether it is a health condition (alopecia, chemotherapy), permanent eyebrow damage due to many years of plucking, wanting to change the shape of your eyebrows, desire thicker and fuller brows, want to refresh your look, or if you simply desire perfect eyebrows.
Advantages of Microblading
- Does not look like a tattoo (felt pen effect)
- The pigments do not change their basic colors (they do not turn red or green, as is the case with classic permanent make-up)
- Customized hair strokes that are done manually
- Natural looking result
- The procedure has minimal discomfort
- The pigments that are used are matched with the natural color of the eyebrows
- Every drawn hair stroke enriches the natural appearance of the existing eyebrows
- Every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is stroked in individually, thus achieving a 100% natural look
- The shape of eyebrows is created according to your facial physiognomy
- You’re tired of filling in your eyebrows every morning
- You want to look natural even when you’re at the beach, pool, playing sports, or because you just want to wake up with brows
- The end result is adjusted to fit your hair, skin color and the structure of your existing eyebrows
- Your face Will look happy and youthful
- Your self-confidence will improve
Permanence of Microblading
- The pigments I inject into the skin remain visible for up to 1-2 years, however their permanence depends on the skin type and grooming of the eyebrows
- As skin comes in different types, each type has a different response to the injection of pigment, depending on a number of factors (exposure to the sun, skin type, etc.)
- Pigment refreshment is recommended in approximately one year
At SaSa Beauty & Brow we create the most natural looking brows with techniques from world renowned European Microblading artist Branko Babic’s Phibrows Microblading Academy, Sara has been trained and certified by Branko Babic. Microblading is a technique of semi-permanent drawing of eyebrows, with hyper-realistic results. The shape of eyebrows is calculated only according to the morphology of the face and the golden mean, the number φ (1.618). The color is determined only according to the natural color of the hairs in the eyebrows and the hair. Symmetry is determined digitally when the facial muscles are relaxed (when the client’s eyes are closed).
Although Microblading (3D brows/eyebrow embroidery) is actually a type of semi-permanent makeup application, it is still a separate art and a completely different skill. In comparison to classic permanent makeup which is done using a machine, Microblading provides the possibility to draw thinner hairs using a specialized hand-tool which holds disposable micro-blades.
Before the Microblading procedure, Sara sits down and works with you by shaping your brows with a pencil, allowing you to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. During the procedure, a topical anesthetic will be applied for the comfort of the client. Aftercare Kit and instructions will be provided accordingly to your skin type. Refreshing of the color (touchup) is recommended in 6 months to a year and a half, depending on skin type.
Please note that eyebrows will appear darker and bolder for the first 7 days, due to natural scabbing.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We love nothing more than to give you the most amazing results possible. To be able to do that we need to work together and make sure you are ready for your appointment. Just like an artist needs a blank canvas to begin an art piece, we need you to follow the restrictions below to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition, so we can create a masterpiece for you in the most optimal conditions so read carefully :
60 Days Prior
- DO NOT get a chemical peel
28 Days Prior
- DO NOT get a Botox treatment
7 Days Prior
- DO NOT tan or have any sunburn
- DO NOT pluck, wax, tint, thread, or apply any hair removal
- DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams
- DO NOT apply any serums containing acids on your eyebrows
48 Hours Prior
- DO NOT take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil(omega-3) or CoQ10
28 Hours Prior
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine
- YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEW AND BEAUTIFUL BROWS
How You Should Take Care of Your Brows After Your Appointment
Day 1 (Day Of Treatment)
- 30 mins After treatment, gently clean the area with a wipe (Damp a makeup remover circle pad with distilled water) Repeat this step 3-4 times today every 1.5 – 2 hrs to avoid build-up of blood/lymph on the area. Apply a very thin layer of the balm tonight before bed.
- DO NOT shower for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Gently clean the area with a wipe (Damp a makeup remover circle pad with distilled water) 3 times today (morning/afternoon/evening) to avoid build-up of blood/lymph on the area.
Apply a very thin layer of the balm tonight before bed.
- Don’t do anything to your brow.
Until all scabs fall off, follow the below procedures :
- Apply the balm once a day , using a cotton swab, you may apply a very small amount of ointment to brows (very small amount-like half the size of a grain of rice for both brows.) This is just to add a small amount of moisture – brows should not appear greasy, glossy or shiny, if they do, you used too much.
- DO NOT use aggressive movement / manipulation of the skin (be gentle).
- Make sure your hands are clean before touching your brows.
- DO NOT PICK SCABS OFF BROW. They are healing, TRUST THE PROCESS.
For The First 7 Days
- We recommend No water on the brows (includes sweat).
- Wash your face with a cloth or wipes and lean your hair back into a bath or shower when washing and after that you can start washing your face and hair normally again. Also, please avoid high intensity workouts (i.e. sweating)
- Keep out of the sun for the first seven days. Then after seven days wear sunscreen to aid in the longevity of your new brows.
Avoid For 30 Days
- Sunbathing/direct sun exposure, light therapy, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and creams containing regeneration factors.
- Laser treatments over the Microbladed area (fraxel, IPL, etc), as they can destroy the pigments and cause burns. Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading. Always protect your new brows from the sun with SPF (with the exception of the first 7 days).
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments & microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Brows will appear darker and thicker. Scabbing forms over the strokesto protect the area while healing.
- As the scabs start falling off, brows may appear patchy, flaky, and feel itchy.
- The pigment color under may look light or milky.
This is completely normal.
- The pigment will reappear and strokes in the brows will darken.
- DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH your Microbladed brows!
- DO NOT attempt to pick at flaking brows, or you risk losing pigment and cause scaring.
Microblading is NOT recommended for clients with the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Prone to Keloids
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Used Accutane in the past year
At SaSa Beauty & Brow, your health and safety comes first, and that’s why I only use the highest quality pigments!
- Strict hygienic conditions are enforced
- Working conditions are 100% sterile
- I use Phibrows pigments that are non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- 0% Heavy metals
- 0% Lead
- 0% Cadmium
- 0% Nickel
- 0% Mercury
- 0% Cobolt
- 0% Tartrazine
Standard classic Microblading procedure to enhance your natural brows (or create new brows, whatever you want!) with natural, fine, hair-like, semi-permanent pigment stokes. This technique is meant to look like natural brows.
Microblading + Shading $580
Shading is a technique many times used in combination with Microblading that provides a more dense, full brow look. This is a good option for many people, including those who fill in their brows on a daily basis, those with little to no eyebrow hair, those with very little but dark eyebrow hair, etc. The denser look is created by combining the hair like Microblading strokes with hundreds of tiny dots worked between the hairs to provide the fuller look. This is a natural combination that can be adjusted and customized during your appointment with an artist.
Ombre / Powder Brows $500
Ombre brows (aka powder brows, powder fill, full shading or pixel brows) is a technique for clients who prefer fuller results than hair strokes provide, but still want a soft powdery look. This technique mimics daily makeup done with eyebrow pencil or shadow. The tails of the brow are darker and fade lighter toward the beginning of the brow, creating the soft makeup effect. This technique is perfect for oilier skin or clients with larger pores.
First touch up after 4 to 6 weeks – $75 (Must book appointment at the time of initial procedure, $75 price only honored at 4 to 6 weeks)
Touch up 6-12 months – $250
Touch up 12-24 months – $300
Please read through the before and aftercare sections before setting your appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for this semi-permanent makeup. If you have previous eyebrow permanent makeup, you must schedule a consultation prior to the Microblading procedure.